A VERY WARM WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE INN!
Come and enjoy pub food at its best.
Booking highly recommended!
Call: 01793 790314
Or drop us a message here on Facebook!
Opening & Food Times:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - Bar 6-10 / Kitchen 12-2/6-8.30
Wednesday - Bar 12-10 / Kitchen 12-2/6-8.30
Thursday - Bar 12-10 / Kitchen 12-2/6-8.30
Friday - Bar 12-10 / Kitchen 12-2/6-8.30
Saturday - Bar 12-10 / Kitchen 12-2/6-8.30
Sunday - Bar 12-5 / Kitchen 12-3
With the new restrictions in place last orders for food will be 8:30pm & last orders for drinks strictly 9:30. This therefore means all customers will have to leave the premises by 10pm.
We hope to continue seeing many of familiar faces & some new too!
Thank you for all your support and understanding through this very difficult and trying time!
The Village Inn team
There will be a few changes in place so please bear with us as they are new to us as well.
1) Table bookings are recommended if you choose to dine with us or just want a drink.
2) Strictly table service only, we will not be serving from the bar.
3) There will be NO time restrictions on your booked table (beside last orders)
4) Sanitising stations are in place at both entrances. We ask that all customers use these upon entry.
5) Contact details will need be taken from all customers.
6) Maximum table of 6.
7) In order to stick to the government guidelines we will no longer be serving Sunday Cavery. However we will still be serving a plated Sunday lunch as well as specials.
8) We have introduced a entry and exit to allow social distancing.
Locally sourced, genuine home-cooked pub food
Here at The Village Inn, we think we're very lucky to be located in an area rich with excellent local produce perfect for preparing proper home-cooked food.
Visit us and you'll find a beautiful, comfortable, country pub always popular with people of all ages who come as much for the something to eat as to simply enjoy a drink in the bar.