Food & Menus
Serving again from Wednesday, 14 April!
We have a brand-new, covered area for your dining pleasure.
BOOKING ESSENTIAL, SO PLEASE CALL, EMAIL OR MESSAGE US.
Our Re-Opening Times:
Sunday: 12-4pm (2 stiings - 12pm & 2pm)
Locally sourced, genuine home-cooked pub food
BRAND-NEW MENUS COMING SOON!
1) Rule of 6 and two household restrictions still apply.
2) Table bookings are recommended but walk-ins are welcome.
3) Strictly table service only, we will not be serving from the bar.
4) There will be NO time restrictions on your booked table (exept Sundays (now 2 sittings) & last orders)
5) Sanitising stations are in place at both entrances. We ask that all customers use these upon entry.
6) Contact details will need be taken from all customers.
7) In order to stick to the government guidelines we will no longer be serving Sunday Cavery. However we will still be serving a plated Sunday lunch as well as specials.
8) We have introduced a entry and exit to allow social distancing.
Call: 01793 790314
Or drop us a message on Facebook!
We look forward to welcoming you back!